Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Marlow?, Capone?, Columbian drug dealer? ... or Donald?

rob marshall

Marlow?, Capone?, Columbian drug dealer? ... or Donald?

This is a BIG mistake... I'm never going to hear the end of this from Katy. And the Australian Brides of Glenfarg will be getting the guns out

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Marlow?, Capone?, Columbian drug dealer? ... or Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    Now ladies - be honest: Would you buy a used car from that man ....even though he gets the lighting just spot-on on his portraits of dodgy men?

Brilliant, Rob.

Bruce Willis! You're an actor! Is it gritty enough, though???

Well, phew! I thought there was going to be something really gruesome like a skeletalized teddy bear or something.

Rob! I think the photo of you in the kitchen was much, much more frightening! I think you're losing your touch!

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Now ladies - be honest: Would you buy a used car from that man ....even though he gets the lighting just spot-on on his portraits of dodgy men?

Brilliant, Rob.
    Don't be so hard on yourself, man!

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    Bruce Willis! You're an actor! Is it gritty enough, though???

Well, phew! I thought there was going to be something really gruesome like a skeletalized teddy bear or something.

Rob! I think the photo of you in the kitchen was much, much more frightening! I think you're losing your touch!
    I knew you would give me grief...

The kitchen shot - yes, very scary. here it is again.

or, prehaps ypou prefer a bit of Conrad?

You're right! Very scary - that kitchen is WAY too clean!

edit: oh, silly me! That's because there's two of you....

Real Name
    Raylee

This is a BIG mistake... I'm never going to hear the end of this from Katy. And the Australian Brides of Glenfarg will be getting the guns out

LOL! Humphrey Bogart you ain't. Sorry but you look more like Victor Meldrew spying on his neighbours for some minor misdemeanor.

It's a great portrait btw.

However, Heart of Darkness is by far the best. It is brilliant!

And at least you didn't call us the Brides of Frankenstein.

R

Someone nabbed the key for the dressing up chest again. I have told you about this before. Last time it was Marilyn Monroe this time its Humphrey Bogart. I will send some nice men around with the sedatives and a nice warm straight jacket.

Actually, it could be a member of the gangs of Heligan Gardens. You just need a rake tucked under your arm and you look set to cause horticultural havoc. A sort of gangland's Alan Titchmarsh.

As for the photograph it is very nicely done, Nice moody lighting.

What I can't figure out with you and Donald is this fad for throwing yourselves on the sacrificial pyre that is self-portraiture. If its self-harm you are craving it is far easier to carve a scene from the ten commandments into your chests with a rusty tripod spike....must be some sort of Celtic ritual

Real Name
    Raylee

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    Someone nabbed the key for the dressing up chest again. I have told you about this before. Last time it was Marilyn Monroe this time its Humphrey Bogart. I will send some nice men around with the sedatives and a nice warm straight jacket.

Actually, it could be a member of the gangs of Heligan Gardens. You just need a rake tucked under your arm and you look set to cause horticultural havoc. A sort of gangland's Alan Titchmarsh.

As for the photograph it is very nicely done, Nice moody lighting.

What I can't figure out with you and Donald is this fad for throwing yourselves on the sacrificial pyre that is self-portraiture. If its self-harm you are craving it is far easier to carve a scene from the ten commandments into your chests with a rusty tripod spike....must be some sort of Celtic ritual
    We are waiting for your true self portrait Steve - not your cheeky one that nearly got me banned from CiC for wanting to post risque videos.

You don't have to give us a full frontal so to speak - Colin gave us shaded portraiture and Rob's given us disguise. Use your imagination man!

R

Sorry but you look more like Victor Meldrew spying on his neighbours for some minor misdemeanor.
    Ah..alas I have nothing more I can teach you Grasshopper.
    You don't have to give us a full frontal so to speak - Colin gave us shaded portraiture and Rob's given us disguise. Use your imagination man!
    Now where would be the mystery in that. The forum has to have some shadowy voice from the depths. I could be a Don Giovanni or a Rupert Rigsby...oh yes Miss Jones where would the romance be if we all bared our fizzogs on the forum?
    not your cheeky one that nearly got me banned from CiC for wanting to post risque videos
    See my masked discretion saved a young damsel from the clutches of the evil moderators. It was a very good video though. Pity nobody else gets to see it

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    It was a very good video though. Pity nobody else gets to see it
    As the Mod who was asked to pass judgement, I had to think of the moral well-being of the members and as much as I deplored the depravity that was exhibited, I am always inclined towards a liberal approach to material being published. But, I'm sorry, it just caused too many fluctuations in my pacemaker.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    You're right! Very scary - that kitchen is WAY too clean!

edit: oh, silly me! That's because there's two of you....
    You know something - you're developing quite a sense of humour.

Real Name
    Raylee

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    As the Mod who was asked to pass judgement, I had to think of the moral well-being of the members and as much as I deplored the depravity that was exhibited, I am always inclined towards a liberal approach to material being published. But, I'm sorry, it just caused too many fluctuations in my pacemaker.
    Now you've dobbed me in!

You do understand that Tasmania is a state of Australia, don't you? Although it does get forgotten floating out there in Bass Strait by us mainland Aussies.

R

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Camellia View Post
    LOL! Humphrey Bogart you ain't. Sorry but you look more like Victor Meldrew spying on his neighbours for some minor misdemeanor.
    Hmmm, I thought it was more retired pensioner living in Florida Keys.

And another thing. I've told you before, you lot down there are not supposed to know all about our cultural icons. Victor Meldrew indeed!

You know something - you're developing quite a sense of humour.
    and you seem to be developing multiple personalities!