Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Evidence of Individuality.

Real Name
    Rebecca

Evidence of Individuality.

Okay, so this was my finished project for college. I am glad that it turned out well, unfortunatly we have not yet had our marks back for this work.

I had to improvise, we don't have a studio at college, therefore I had to find a plain white wall in the art department, which is quiet hard as most of them are filled with paintings and photographs; lots of colour. So when I was pretty happy when i came across a white wall!

Let me know what you think

Evidence of Individuality.

Real Name
    Jeroen

Re: Evidence of Individuality.

Hi Rebecca
    I really like the idea. I like how you expressed different people in just their clothes and their body language. You did very well in matching the two I think. What was the task for this project?

How did you do the poses? Were real models wearing the clothes and did you cloned them out afterwards?

My only remark is that the lighting is different in the separate images. For example on the bottom row the left and the middle are a bit temperature.

Real Name
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by JK6065 View Post
    What was the task for this project?

How did you do the poses? Were real models wearing the clothes and did you cloned them out afterwards?
    Thanks Jeroen,
    The task was very vauge, we had to create a set of images based on 'Evidence'. It was up to us what type of evidence we portrayed.
    And yes, real models were used. I just cloned the people out of the images adding their necks in and using the burn tool to create the shadws.

Real Name
    Chris

I love all these great ideas for my students to have to do...is there any chance you could shoot some of the other entrants and let us see how they portrayed their Evidence? this is great and you did a marvelous of is setting up the accentuations.

Real Name
    Peter

Nice work Rebecca. I think you have certainly captured the thme well. I do agree with Jeroen about he white balance it distracts me just a little from the effect you are creating.

Real Name
    Kay

I really like them - different poses leaves me thinking about the different people.
    I once saw something along this theme where metal looking bits were cloned in so the ppeople had bionic bits as limbs ...if my elderly brain can remmebr the site I will send you the link - good luck with the objective 'score' when you get it back

Real Name
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I love all these great ideas for my students to have to do...
    I would love to see what their projects turned out like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    is there any chance you could shoot some of the other entrants and let us see how they portrayed their Evidence?
    It would mean me having to gain their permission as they do not know what CIC is.

Real Name
    Rebecca

Thanks Kay and Peter.

You will have to let me know what the site is when you remember