Thread: Teacher/Student version of Lightroom 3

Teacher/Student version of Lightroom 3

My brother and I share my PC. We are about to purchase the Teacher/Student version of Lightroom 3. Currently at PC world at £69.

My brother is a teacher and is asking what paperwork or otherwise he actually needs to prove Valid Copy of Academic Identification to enable us to verify.

Can any of you confirm exactly what is needed before we spend out money?

Failing that - if anyone has a valid copy of Lightroom 3 that they wish to sell, my email is [Admin Edit: Suggest that anyone who has a copy for sale PMs John - nobody deserves the spam they're likely to get by posting an eMail address to a public website!]

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by Colin Southern; 24th January 2011 at 09:58 PM.

Real Name
    Chris

Re: Teacher/Student version of Lightroom 3

I had to send in a copy of my teacher ID, school name address and phone...and a copy of my driver's license.

Real Name
    David

Quote Originally Posted by John B Walker View Post
    My brother and I share my PC. We are about to purchase the Teacher/Student version of Lightroom 3. Currently at PC world at £69.

My brother is a teacher and is asking what paperwork or otherwise he actually needs to prove Valid Copy of Academic Identification to enable us to verify.

Can any of you confirm exactly what is needed before we spend out money?
    John,
    I am currently in the process of buying the Teacher/Student CS5 and found all the information you need on the Adobe web site.
    I rang them today and spoke with sales and they were very very helpful.
    Price from Adobe is the same as you have been quoted and it is Adobe who release the software once they have seen your paperwork which qualifies you for the special price.

David
    Last edited by Colin Southern; 24th January 2011 at 09:59 PM.

Real Name
    Chris

I second David's advice to call Adobe. They are extremely helpful and will give you a trouble-ticket that will make it easy to send the information in.

Thanks to all of you for your replies - all the info I needed so very much appreciated.

Regards
    John