Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: That is how I interprated these... What do you think?

That is how I interprated these... What do you think?

Hi,

Swing of freedom

Swiiiiiing------- Just after Release
    ..got released...Mark of bending is going to remain for some days as Rope was tied for longer period....Freedom in the air is going to make it forget everything.

That is how I interprated these... What do you think?

URL of My mini Album 'That is how I interprated these...', is,
    https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/fo...hp?albumid=752

Each photo has Title and little words

Equipment: Basic P&S No post processing except some cropping.

I am newbie & self learner. Need your comments for self-improvisation.

Regards,
    Rachana

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: That is how I interprated these... What do you think?

Rachana

I loke the whole set that you have posted into the album and if I may be hyper-critical, I think this one is maybe the less strong of the set.

All the others, for me, told more of a story. Maybe it's because this one is stripped down bare, but I felt it didn't have enough in it to give me a message. I'll be interested to hear what others say.

Real Name
    Chris

Re: That is how I interprated these... What do you think?

After looking at each of the others in your album, I think they all suffer from the same disability of an unsharp focus....they're close, much like my bird pics posted today, but not sharp enough to stand so alone. I think Donald is correct in saying the rope is the least strong piece. I think the scooter tire is the strongest compositionally, and it is much better focused but would benefit greatly from some PP by way of color, saturation and some tonal adjustments...too light in some areas, not dark enough in others.

My best advice is to concentrate on your focus, continue to build upon these pieces as per the strength of composition and experiment with some bracketed exposures. You have made a good start and have lots of room in which to expand.