Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Moon Rise revisited...and yes, there were all kinds of clouds hiding in there...

Real Name
    Chris

Moon Rise revisited...and yes, there were all kinds of clouds hiding in there...

So much to learn...so much to learn

Moon Rise revisited...and yes, there were all kinds of clouds hiding in there...
    Last edited by MiniChris; 18th January 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Real Name
    Pops

Re: Moon Rise revisited...and yes, there were all kinds of clouds hiding in there...

I quite like this one.

Pops

Real Name
    Paul

Re: Moon Rise revisited...and yes, there were all kinds of clouds hiding in there...

Agreed, I think this one is quite a bit better Chris. I like it.

Real Name
    Chris

Every single time I go into Photoshop in the RAW editing mode, I discover something else I can do. It's funny how the tutorials show you how the tools work, but more so as designed and by each tool's individual characteristics, but rarely do they tell you all the little nuances and when and how to tweak with each one...not particularly complaining as much as musing. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement to continue to get better.

Great shot. I really like it Chris. all these great photos on this forum keep inspiring me to try new things! I love it!

Real Name
    Yegor

It would be desirable to turn a little to the right (just,just a little. The grass and tree are good! But the line of a wood seems (only seems) inclined to the left. Visual effect) A beautiful photo. Any dope? Last days you do tremendous photos!!!
    PS/How about the last photo with a mast? How you have made effect of chrome?
    Last edited by Skitalez; 18th January 2011 at 07:02 AM.

Real Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Skitalez View Post
    It would be desirable to turn a little to the right (just,just a little. The grass and tree are good! But the line of a wood seems (only seems) inclined to the left. Visual effect) A beautiful photo. Any dope? Last days you do tremendous photos!!!
    PS/How about the last photo with a mast? How you have made effect of chrome?
    1.5 points CW rotation - I didn't go chrome as I have enough to learn the right way and will leave the fun stuff (mostly) until later.

Real Name
    neil

yes that is a fine shot... nice composition...

Real Name
    Kit, aka Slimtla

Nice layered look, with the foreground grasses, the water, the reflections and the trees. Very calming.

Real Name
    Peter

Hi Chris,

Yes much better than the first attempt. Well done.