Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Ice Day for Messing

Ice Day for Messing

No snow here yet but plenty of ice. This was the result of fishing ice out of the water feature. (very B&Q) Conversation around the fondou can be very stinted without a water feature you know. Dialogue is restricted to block paving and patio heaters until some wild child of the suburbs brings up his pine decking.

Ice Day for Messing

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Ice Day for Messing

Do you not discuss your 4 x 4s as well?

That's beautiful, Steve. How long did it take you to set up the clouds so that they flowed over the top of the ice like that?

Real Name
    Kay

Another cool example Steve
    It does your trick of getting our mind working, without telling us everything so well, and I think this blue is your 'signature' colour....I'm remembering the vice and the sunflower shots now

Of course, it is compulsory to drone on about torque, traction and how many sets of swing ball you can fit in the back when weekending at Centre Parks.

The clouds flow at my command....or at least the Bamboo and a soft edged GIMP brush do

Real Name
    Raylee

Another one of yours that I like Steve. Have you done much PP on the ice? I really like the colours in it.

Have you done much PP on the ice? I really like the colours in it.
    Just the usual manipulation of the tonal curve...or is that something in physiotherapy? The pink is the reflection of my frost bitten hand holding it against the sky

Real Name
    Peter

I do like your use of negative space Steve and teh aspect ratio suits the shot.