Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: It's a-coming from PS

Real Name
    wm c boyer

Real Name
    John

Re: It's a-coming from PS

Its about time, the current AI (or what is labeled as AUTO correction; mainly the straighten and crop tool doesn't seem to recognize actual elements of an image. Every time I use it (Elements) it does a Dutch tilt of my composition.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: It's a-coming from PS

Carefully said, these are Adobe demonstration projects and cover the range of their products, not just Photoshop.

Cloak and Sonic Shape would be something targeted at the advanced video editor, Premiere Pro and possibly the compositing tool, After Effects.

Physics Pack and Scribbler look to be aimed at Adobe Illustrator.

If one looks at Photoshop CC 2018, some of this advanced technology is already embedded in the program. Adobe has again rewritten its resizing algorithms and the newest one produces even better looking resized images. OnOne's Resize was already getting long in the tooth and when compared to the latest feature in Photoshop, I would say it is definitely obsolete. Preserve Details 2.0 is definitely better than the original Preserve Details option of the Resize menu item. The resized image have lost that oversharpened look.