Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: What do you think it does?

Real Name
    Ali

What do you think it does?

I decrease the exposure on ACR, while increasing the brightness. What do you think it does to the image?

Real Name
    Peter

Re: What do you think it does?

Hi Ali,

I think you are trying to ask if one movement counteracts the other. By decreasing the Exposure you are also underexposing all aspects of the image the blacks, whites and mid-tones.

The Brightness slider leaves the black and white points where they are and changes the mid tones only.

If this does not answer what you asked please ask again.

Real Name
    Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Ryan View Post
    Hi Ali,

I think you are trying to ask if one movement counteracts the other. By decreasing the Exposure you are also underexposing all aspects of the image the blacks, whites and mid-tones.

The Brightness slider leaves the black and white points where they are and changes the mid tones only.

If this does not answer what you asked please ask again.
    Thanks, Peter.

I must have been smoking something that night when I posted this. I was just bored with the usual PP I do in PS and was wondering what other people have to say about this to get some ideas but I guess I was too brief about it

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    Thanks, Peter.

I must have been smoking something that night when I posted this. I was just bored with the usual PP I do in PS and was wondering what other people have to say about this to get some ideas but I guess I was too brief about it
    We welcome any questions no matter how brief. I hope we managed to answer your query?