Thread: Ring Girl Shoot

Real Name
    John

Real Name
    Grahame

Re: Ring Girl Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    and all I had to practice with this weekend was the dog and a reluctant other half

Real Name
    John

Whenever I view a video like this, I'm all about listening and seeing what the photographer is doing, how the crew reacts. What interested me about this video; besides the obvious, was the comment of either the photographer or the assistant that it felt like it was 100 degrees inside the gym, the amount of time the photographer spent chimping and showing off his shots to the model, the strain the female assistant must've been under holding the large strobe, and then the all over the place shots the photographer was doing; some had one of the models cropped out, some seemed too hot, and the shoot seemed to be taking quite a bit of time. I guess if the models were being paid by the hour they didn't mind.

Real Name
    Peter Phun

I'd be more impressed if he at least showed us the final images. Anyone can look the part and that seems to be the trend these days, all the behind-the-scenes videos, the models, the location but we never see the images which should be the primary focus.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Interesting, John...even the one holding the light can be a model there -- at least she knows what to do.

Real Name
    John

Yep, forget the talent, shoot the "light stand", muhahahahw - BTW, shouldn't this thread be in a different section ?