Thread: The sweetest relation

Real Name
    Kingshuk Chatterjee

The sweetest relation

I was in the train, and it haltedfor some 2 minutes in a station. I already had my camera out, and being unnoticed through the window, I could get some shots of raw emotion and intimacy between the mother and a child in the platform floor, through my tele lens. But I had to crop the photo as there was a distraction just beside the mother and thus the frame looks a bit tight.
    #1 Smiles are in Unison
    The sweetest relation

#2. A purest kiss
    The sweetest relation

#3. He looks where she looks
    The sweetest relation

Real Name
    Paul David

Re: The sweetest relation

Very nice.

Real Name
    Maurice

The love of a mother and child, very touching, beautiful and brilliantly executed. Top class.

Real Name
    John

All very good.

I would say that you succeeded in capturing the emotion and intimacy between these two. Well done.

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

You have a nice set here, Kingshuk. I find Indian train stations a particularly challenging place to photograph as I find there are either too many people or not enough light.

It seems to me that you were fighting the "too many people" issue as in spite of the shallow Dof you were using, there are distracting elements in the images. I personally find I like your last shot the best.

Real Name
    Kingshuk Chatterjee

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDiver View Post
    You have a nice set here, Kingshuk. I find Indian train stations a particularly challenging place to photograph as I find there are either too many people or not enough light.

It seems to me that you were fighting the "too many people" issue as in spite of the shallow Dof you were using, there are distracting elements in the images. I personally find I like your last shot the best.
    Yeah, it was more problem because I was not in a position to move. Only through my window whatever was the view, I tried to get it. And at that time I actually gave more attention to their interaction and somehow ignored if I could eliminate any such disturbance more...