Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: few pics of my car

Real Name
    Anirban

few pics of my car

hi all,

i am a beginner and have recently started clicking pics of my biggest passion. cars and bike. iam not sure if there is any other thread for automobile photography, but id like to post few pics of my car.

this is the first time i have ever used photoshop. its cs3 and iam sure it has lots of cool features. if anyone wishes to re edit my pics, please do so that i get a better idea.

c&c is very welcome.

cheers

few pics of my car

few pics of my car

Re: few pics of my car

Anirban
    I like #1, it has a good composition. Slight problem with the debris on the ground under the car. I think it looks slightly better as BW, and I did a quick conversion, if that is OK? This is just the sort of shot that suits BW - with strong shapes and lines. I used the burn/highlights tool in CS5 to darken the debris. Good shot. few pics of my car

Real Name
    Steve

I like the reflections; if you could bring them out. Maybe park next to something that will make a good reflection.

Real Name
    Anirban

carregwen,

i saw you edit and get what you mean. my car looks great now! thanks. i am using photoshop cs3 and am quite a beginner. have just reached the level where you can use the dodge tool to blank out number plates and dent marks. woking on more pics and will update you soon. thanks for your support.

@ arith

i know. it was only after i sat at my pc to edit when i managed to see what you mean. but i live in india. and there are very few places where one can park and click pics of his car without getting run over.