Thread: Well concealed

Real Name
    Steve

Well concealed

Well concealed

Real Name
    Wendy

Re: Well concealed

Another nice one. Someone had a good day. Is this Mom or one of the little ones. Both your entires today are so clear and sharp. Really nice. "Mom's gonna be p... I mean annoyed" has got to be one of my all time favourites though. Clear, sharp, cute, funny, eye contact the works, you really nailed that one.

Wendy

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutR View Post
    Another nice one. Someone had a good day. Is this Mom or one of the little ones. Both your entires today are so clear and sharp. Really nice. "Mom's gonna be p... I mean annoyed" has got to be one of my all time favourites though. Clear, sharp, cute, funny, eye contact the works, you really nailed that one.

Wendy
    Thanks wendy, this is one of the " one's " in trouble. If you look closely you can see the burrs stuck to its head. I got quite a few pics of these two, unfortunately i only like about 8 or 10 of them.

Real Name
    Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Steve S View Post
    Thanks wendy, this is one of the " one's " in trouble. If you look closely you can see the burrs stuck to its head. I got quite a few pics of these two, unfortunately i only like about 8 or 10 of them.
    Yes, I saw the burrs, but somehow this one looks more mature. I would say 8 or 10 keepers is pretty good with this kind of shot, but that's just me. I'm happy if I get that with inanimate objects. I don't even try wildlife except for squirrels. You must have a lot of patience to get these.