Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Couple at the peak

Couple at the peak

Couple at the peak
    A candid shot..
    Colors Saturated as light was low and dull. Cropped, curve adjusted and sharpened 60+
    Please comment.

Re: Couple at the peak

i like this pic very much! very bold,striking,sharp pic the couple would love to keep this pic safe and show it around specially the girl more than the man! all smooth,pleasant,colors all around the subjects i would have preffered the foreground cropped a little bit and wished the top end horizon been show more keeping the couple dead centered in the right corner of the frame, is having a swaying effect on my eyes,throwing the balance off,in the frame and in my eyes

Re: Couple at the peak

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    i like this pic very much! very bold,striking,sharp pic the couple would love to keep this pic safe and show it around specially the girl more than the man! all smooth,pleasant,colors all around the subjects i would have preffered the foreground cropped a little bit and wished the top end horizon been show more keeping the couple dead centered in the right corner of the frame, is having a swaying effect on my eyes,throwing the balance off,in the frame and in my eyes
    Thanks for the comments ...I was just following the 1/3 rule :-)