Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: The fine art of drink

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Re: The fine art of drink

I think that was me last night! I don't recall signing a model release. But then I wouldn't. If I were sober yet, I'd tell you that was a very good shot. Can you wait?

Nah thats McKenzie tartan it must be Donald listening to his Blue Grass accordian and contemplating another roll in the wet heather.

Very nice work as usual Fernando

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

I'm more interested in the quality of what's in the bottle. I suspect it's not a first growth Bordeaux or a classic from Burgundy. Who's Heather?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Who's Heather?
    I think he said a roll in the heather, not with Heather. Don't build your hopes up just because you're getting on.

It looks like the Portuguese version of 'Bucky'.

ps. For those who aren't from Scotland or where I live, just a few miles south of Buckfast. Bucky = Buckfast Tonic Wine; made by the monks at Buckfast Abbey and the tipple of choice for Scottish down and outs.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    'Bucky'
    Scotland's cure for all known ills. The vast majority of members on here won't have a clue about this, but you might have an equivalent in your country. The jokes and stories about Bucky are numerous. Unfortunately the social damage is not so amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Scotland's cure for all known ills. The vast majority of members on here won't have a clue about this, but you might have an equivalent in your country. The jokes and stories about Bucky are numerous. Unfortunately the social damage is not so amusing.
    As we have wandered about as far as it's possible to go away from the thread.... why not inform us about the deep-fried Mars bars!