Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Wedding Cake

Real Name
    Peter

Wedding Cake

This is some blatant advertising for my daughter-in-law who is about to start a cake icing business with my wife making the cakes and both of them doing the icing I must get some decent backgrounds, just the box the cake gets transported in here.

Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Re: Wedding Cake

That looks pretty perfect to me. Can't see any blemishes. I suppose you are going to tell us that the flowers are all hand crafted? Can't suggest much for the background, but as most of the icing will be white or pastel shades then it has to be a dark colour. I feel hungry...

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    That looks pretty perfect to me. Can't see any blemishes. I suppose you are going to tell us that the flowers are all hand crafted? Can't suggest much for the background, but as most of the icing will be white or pastel shades then it has to be a dark colour. I feel hungry...
    Yep, everything from the cake itself to the smallest petal was made by one of the girls.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by peterb533 View Post
    Yep, everything from the cake itself to the smallest petal was made by one of the girls.
    That is amazing. And, in its own right, is a beautiful work of art. Not one of the gawdy, completely overstated, brash and trashy things that one sees so often (I'm becoming a grumpy old man!). This is subtle and stylish. My compliments to them both.

And the old man's images do it justice as well (even more so once he gets the right backdrop)

Real Name
    Peter

Thanks Donald, lets hope the bride and groom agree. They won't se it until the day (tomorrow) as its our wedding present.

Real Name
    Steve

Nice Photos. Good luck with the business