Wendy

Construction

Construction

Construction

Construction

C&C welcome

Re: Construction

Wendy

Shame on you! Hanging around building sites Scouting for attractive men with shirts off...

Your shot #1 is good composition, but it would would have been better with his shirt off.

Real Name
    Wendy

I'll have to back at break time. Thanks for the idea

Real Name
    Steve

I like #2 best.

Real Name
    Rick

Hi, Wendy;

I agree with Rob that #1 is a great composition. Nice parallel lines and great opposite diagonal with the guy's arm. If I can pick a nit, it would have been nice to step to your right a little, and get the guy lower on the scaffold into the shot. It appears that he's also looking at the incoming piece of material, and it would have tied it in even better. But of course, by the time you moved, he would have been looking the other way.

Cheers,
    Rick

Real Name
    Pops

Wendy's going on a hunk hunt!

Pops

Real Name
    Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    I like #2 best.
    Thanks arith, I'm kind of partial to 2 & 3 myself. Technically they are a mess, but I like them.

From Rick:
    If I can pick a nit, it would have been nice to step to your right a little, and get the guy lower on the scaffold into the shot. It appears that he's also looking at the incoming piece of material, and it would have tied it in even better. But of course, by the time you moved, he would have been looking the other way.
    Thanks Rick: I agree about the second guy. He was not in the shot when I started to compose it. He was the guy on the ground who hooked up the load. Then he went and climed up the scaffolding to help out I guess. In my opinion he should have stayed below like a good worker and waited to hook up the next load.

Anyway, I couldn't move too much. The site is boarded up, but has some small peek holes cut out which I was shooting through. Even if I could have moved though, by the time I recomposed (I'm slow) the delivery would have been over.

In order to get shots 2 & 3 I had to zoom out and stick the camera through the peep hole, hope it focused on something and shoot.