Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Golitha Falls

Golitha Falls

My first venture adding borders to photo's.
    This is Golitha falls in Cornwall, any C&C welcome.

Golitha Falls

Re: Golitha Falls

Afraid it doesn't do it for me. It's a very good shot, and I don't think it needs anything else. The white vignette is too contrived, IMO. It looks as if the water in the BR corner is burnt out, and I'm sure it isn't.

Real Name
    John

I think the image could work as a postcard. The colors somehow don't resemble nature, they look more like a painted image.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    My first venture adding borders to photo's.
    This is Golitha falls in Cornwall, any C&C welcome.

Golitha Falls

Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    Afraid it doesn't do it for me. It's a very good shot, and I don't think it needs anything else. The white vignette is too contrived, IMO. It looks as if the water in the BR corner is burnt out, and I'm sure it isn't.
    Thanks Rob, I take on board what you are saying, I think that maybe I left the b/r & b/l corner a little too blown, I appreciate your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    I think the image could work as a postcard. The colors somehow don't resemble nature, they look more like a painted image.
    Hi Shadowman, I did ramp up the the colours in camera as the scene was incredibly green when the sun caught it, so I was after that effect, though I did tone it down slightly in PP
    I took the shot when the sun was hidden by the cloud to get as long a shutter speed as possible, I do agree it looks does look postcard quality.