Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Sleep

Sleep

I had some fun tonight. As usual it entailed a hunt around the garage, a polarising filter, long exposure and a black and decker laser level. I was going for impact rather than technical correctness so C&C very welcome

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Sleep

I wonder if that's 700nm?

(see other thread)

You want me to sleep after seeing these? I like #1/3 very much. A very unusual portrait (and let's face it, there's a big need for those generally). Well done.

Real Name
    Steve

Mmmm; well it is all good stuff. Could well end up in a gallery or psychiatrists clinic. The picture I mean

Real Name
    António Correia

Steve, this is extremely creative. Congratulations.

Very nice work and idea.

I like mainly the first image with it's very suggestive tittle Sleep

The third one is a "repetition" of the first one but with quite a different mood. Why red and not... blue for example ?

I am not very found of the second image...

Real Name
    Wendy

I had some fun tonight. As usual it entailed a hunt around the garage, a polarising filter, long exposure and a black and decker laser level. I was going for impact rather than technical correctness so C&C very welcome
    My vote is for #1. Not so sure about the title though. Maybe I am just in a dark mood, but it's more like a spirit passing or something of that nature.

Thank you for your comments. I am going to explore this technique further but first I need to get myself a couple of ND filters or I might try and get hold of some welding glass.

Maybe I am just in a dark mood, but it's more like a spirit passing or something of that nature.
    Wendy I did think about "resurrection" at this time of year but I am wary of religious sensitivities...better left alone

Steve