Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Young Architect

Real Name
    António Correia

Young Architect

Young Architect

Young Architect
    Last edited by Antonio Correia; 28th August 2008 at 10:03 PM.

Re: Young Architect

i would not think twice about hiring this young architect to build my house infact we do have a plan to build a house! if u show these two pics to that young architect she will keep and treasure the second pic and tear the first pic that ends my comments here

Real Name
    António Correia

Re: Young Architect

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    i would not think twice about hiring this young architect to build my house infact we do have a plan to build a house! if u show these two pics to that young architect she will keep and treasure the second pic and tear the first pic that ends my comments here
    In this particular case she, young Architect, is building her own house and I asked if I could some and shoot the location, house being done and so.

As we were clibming the stairs I told her to stop and I tooke these pictures. I have others on location of the same day and I will post later on.

I shot previously at her request the house that was existing there, on the side of this one.

You can see some here which you did NOT comment. Still on time. I am waiting.

Does it mean you don't like the 1.st picture ? I am sorry for you taken...

Take care man.
    Last edited by Antonio Correia; 6th September 2008 at 12:37 PM.