Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Working with industrial plastics

Real Name
    António Correia

Working with industrial plastics

These guys work successfully on industrial plastics systems.
    I went there and made a few shots.
    More after comments, if any.
    1. Working with industrial plastics 2. Working with industrial plastics
    3. Working with industrial plastics 4. Working with industrial plastics

Re: Working with industrial plastics

in all these pics the eye contact u have established by the ppl you shot,with the viewer has overpowered the subjects surroundings had they been captured doing their thing,(working)avoiding eye contact with the viewer,comfortable viewing balance for viewer would have been achieved but then again,these are strong,attractive portraits,for the workers, photographed, who would love to possess, frame and hang them around their houses desirable pics for the photographed industrial workers and their families

Real Name
    António Correia

Re: Working with industrial plastics

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    in all these pics the eye contact u have established by the ppl you shot,with the viewer has overpowered the subjects surroundings had they been captured doing their thing,(working)avoiding eye contact with the viewer,comfortable viewing balance for viewer would have been achieved but then again,these are strong,attractive portraits,for the workers, photographed, who would love to possess, frame and hang them around their houses desirable pics for the photographed industrial workers and their families
    Hello Taken.
    This eye contact is controversial. Some people like it some don't. I mean, we the ones who know how to appreciate pictures in a more exquisite manner.
    And we are demanding ones. We want nice pictures, sharp, clean and so forth.

I am in doubt if saying "desirable pics for the photographed industrial workers and their families" is a compliment or a critique

But, as I knew all along that you or/and anybody else would like pictures of people NOT looking at the photographer here is one where that happens.
    Working with industrial plastics

One think I can tell you: I am not happy with these photos of mines. I have been silly because I could see that the histogram was to the left and I did not corrected it. Silly me.
    I havet o go and re-shoot properly exposed pictures. To the right and to the light.

Thank you for commenting. Do so always, please.