Thread: Architecture: Back door/wall bamboo house

Real Name
    Brian

Architecture: Back door/wall bamboo house

Real Name
    Warrick

Re: Architecture: Back door/wall bamboo house

Would love to see this front on so we can see the beautiful view outside as well.

Real Name
    Robbie.

Brian,
    I think that structure is beautiful and your image captures the environment and shows detail (Architectural) quite well.

There is an Architectural digest shot in that piece somewhere.. keep looking for it and shooting different angles and elements..

Robbie.
    Last edited by Rob Ekins; 10th October 2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Fat fingers..

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by wmoore View Post
    Would love to see this front on so we can see the beautiful view outside as well.
    Your wish is my command I am unsure how to make the background brighter in any case it will give you an idea.

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ekins View Post
    Brian,
    I think that structure is beautiful and your image captures the environment and shows detail (Architectural) quite well.

There is a Architectural digest shot in that piece somewhere, keep looking for it and shooting different angles and elements..

Robbie.
    thank-you. I will.

Brian,

I would be interested in seeing a shot of the front entrance from the outside. Consider how best to frame such a shot; what do you want to say about it (the structure itself, how it works as an entrance, the detail of the construction); how harmonious is it with the rest of the building, grounds etc.

I read you live in a garden/temple and don't go out much,that means you are going to have to become VERY creative in your photography. Good luck.

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by flashback View Post
    Brian,

I would be interested in seeing a shot of the front entrance from the outside. Consider how best to frame such a shot; what do you want to say about it (the structure itself, how it works as an entrance, the detail of the construction); how harmonious is it with the rest of the building, grounds etc.

I will be trying for some shots of the front. But my wife comes from Mindanao and she grew up with the belief that the front is camouflage.

I read you live in a garden/temple and don't go out much,that means you are going to have to become VERY creative in your photography. Good luck.
    Part of what I am attempting is to see if I can capture with the camera the old belief that the entire universe can be found within your yard. On the topmost level we have everything from monitor lizards, to Kites, Owls, Kingfishers, Sunbirds, Butterflies, the stars, orchard, flowers, and Cooper our Doberman. I am thinking about creating a miniature 'Heavenly City' which could offer years of photography.