Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Just for Donald... because he remembers Bruno

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Just for Donald... because he remembers Bruno

Okay good people, before you jump on me from a great height. Yes, it is a most wretched picture with absolutely no redeeming qualities. Doesn't even have the grace to pretend to be a fun shot. But it is purely for feedback to the lovely Mr D who has been very kind about our Bruno and expressed some concern about his identity crisis with the roos. And I didn't know how else to update him personally with a picture.

Donald. This is Bruno's shelter from the elements which I was 'ordered' to build by 'she who must be obeyed.'

Then I had to build a ramp to keep his hooves dry in wet weather. Bruno has an aversion to getting his feet wet. And you may notice that I was also then instructed to install a solar panel light, in case he got scared in the dark. A bloody sheep frightened of the dark? Give me a break!

Donald, I tell you this damned sheep gets more attention, better food and better living quarters than old ucci!

And to all those who wasted their time in looking at this post with the expectation of seeing something worthwhile I most sincerely apologize. This is a personal whine from me to Donald. And for any blokes whose wives are contemplating having a pet sheep, make sure you put it through the barbie before it gets old enough to displace you down the pecking order at home.

Just for Donald... because he remembers Bruno

Real Name
    Bruce

Re: Just for Donald... because he remembers Bruno

That is a better home than I have.

Bruce

Real Name
    randy

My wife and I canoed scenic river in Northern Wisconsin several years past, multiple rapids with very cold spring water on its way to Lake Superior. I brought the two requisite life jackets, ...............the wife wore hers.............the dog wore the other!!!

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    Donald. This is Bruno's shelter from the elements which I was 'ordered' to build by 'she who must be obeyed.'
    And very house-proud he looks to. Thanks, Ken.