Thread: For Christina

Real Name
    John

For Christina

This could have gone under Nature I suppose, but I guess the bird would qualify as this man's pet.

For Christina
    For Christina
    For Christina

Real Name
    Christina

Re: For Christina

Thank you John...

I was out hiking this morning looking for my eagle and he/she was nowhere to be found... I see that someone adopted my eagle and I suppose if I had an eagle of my own that I could train to fly when and where I wanted my eagle in flight shots would become a lot easier...

Fun photos. I especially like #2.

Where were these taken?

PS I hope the eagle is free to fly... The birds at the birds of prey sanctuary on the mountain here, are all free to fly and they come and go as they please. Of course they always return because they know where they are fed and cared for.
    Last edited by Brownbear; 28th July 2013 at 06:23 PM.

Nomadic but not homeless, ex N.Z. now Aust.
    Real Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Christina S View Post
    Where were these taken?
    Christina judging by the dress the man is wearing which must be a kilt and he has a sporran on the hip so I think it must be taken in Scotland - I am sure Donald will know the exact place.

John a very interesting scene for you to come across. (The fine sunny conditions are a bit unusual for Scotland)
    Last edited by pnodrog; 28th July 2013 at 07:59 PM.

Real Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Christina S View Post
    Thank you John...

I was out hiking this morning looking for my eagle and he/she was nowhere to be found... I see that someone adopted my eagle and I suppose if I had an eagle of my own that I could train to fly when and where I wanted my eagle in flight shots would become a lot easier...

Fun photos. I especially like #2.

Where were these taken?

PS I hope the eagle is free to fly... The birds at the birds of prey sanctuary on the mountain here, are all free to fly and they come and go as they please. Of course they always return because they know where they are fed and cared for.
    These were taken in Budapest this past week. Traveling for work and just happen to be staying in the Hilton Garden which is located inside Buda Castle. It was 104 degrees there and his handler gave him many spritzes of water.

Real Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by pnodrog View Post
    Christina judging by the dress the man is wearing which must be a kilt and he has a sporran on the hip so I think it must be taken in Scotland - I am sure Donald will know the exact place.

John a very interesting scene for you to come across. (The fine sunny conditions are a bit unusual for Scotland)
    These were actually taken in Budapest. Not sure of his heritage but if he is truly Hungarian perhaps he represents one of the tribes of the area.

Real Name
    Christina

Thank you John. Nice to hear that the eagles handler was caring and thoughtful.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your images from Budapest.