Real Name
    Tapan kumar Pradhan

Mountain Range, Mizoram

From Aizawl City

Mountain Range, Mizoram

Real Name
    Otávio Oliveira

Re: Mountain Range, Mizoram

Hello (Tapan?). Welcome to Cambridge in Colour, from my part! You will love this place. You might want to include your real name and location (India?), so we can call you by your name and know, roughly, at least, where you are.

Your image is nice and has a great potential, in my opinion. If mine, I would increase contrast and saturation a bit. Also, my eyes are driven to the bottom of it, looking for the bed of this valley. I found myself wondering what is down there (a river, only woods, a village?). So, I think showing the whole valley and adding contrast and color would make it a still better image. Very nice mountain range, by the way!

My 2 cents...

Real Name
    Tapan kumar Pradhan

Re: Mountain Range, Mizoram

Hi Octavio
    This a place at Aizawl( Capital of Mizoram, India). This is only a mountain range covered with dense forest. There is no village and river at the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otavio View Post
    Hello (Tapan?). Welcome to Cambridge in Colour, from my part! You will love this place. You might want to include your real name and location (India?), so we can call you by your name and know, roughly, at least, where you are.

Your image is nice and has a great potential, in my opinion. If mine, I would increase contrast and saturation a bit. Also, my eyes are driven to the bottom of it, looking for the bed of this valley. I found myself wondering what is down there (a river, only woods, a village?). So, I think showing the whole valley and adding contrast and color would make it a still better image. Very nice mountain range, by the way!

My 2 cents...

Real Name
    Tapan kumar Pradhan

Evening at NIT Silchar

Mountain Range, Mizoram

Real Name
    Tapan kumar Pradhan