Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Sony 50mm Prime Lens

Real Name
    Raj

Sony 50mm Prime Lens

Hi, going forward on my photography venture I stopped and clicked another shot. Can you please review it and let me know what exactly is missing for it to reach position Perfect?

I havnt used any spotlight or any light setup for such effect, It is a Light Painting which i did only with 1 LED Torch, as i don't have any light or studio setup at my home.

Thanks

Sony 50mm Prime Lens

EXIF Info:
    Camera: Sony Alpha 57
    Aperture: F22
    Shutter Speed: 25 seconds
    ISO: 100
    Lens Used: Sony 18-55 Kit Lens
    Focal Length: 18mm
    Last edited by fotugraphy; 18th June 2013 at 05:28 AM.

Real Name
    Greg

Re: Sony 50mm Prime Lens

Hi Raj, I don't think I have welcomed you to CiC. So welcome mate from me here in Tasmania.
    I have that exact lens sitting here in front of me now and I think you have done a really good job.
    The image is really sharp and I like the addition of the Sony logo.
    My only small critique would be that the lower part of the lens and the top right and left disappear into the black background.
    Perhaps a little bit of experimentation with another light source or two would be worthwhile, other than that I like it very much.
    Cheers, Greg

Real Name
    Raj

Re: Sony 50mm Prime Lens

Quote Originally Posted by gregj1763 View Post
    Hi Raj, I don't think I have welcomed you to CiC. So welcome mate from me here in Tasmania.
    I have that exact lens sitting here in front of me now and I think you have done a really good job.
    The image is really sharp and I like the addition of the Sony logo.
    My only small critique would be that the lower part of the lens and the top right and left disappear into the black background.
    Perhaps a little bit of experimentation with another light source or two would be worthwhile, other than that I like it very much.
    Cheers, Greg
    Thanks for the warm welcome and valuable suggestion, i will keep everything in mind for my next shoot