Real Name
    Juana

Your opinions

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Dan

Re: Your opinions

First one is blurry. If intentional then I don't get it, sorry.

Turtle is well composed. Too many obstructions between subject and lens. Eye is out of focus.

Not sure what to say about the third one.

Hi,
    I'll try to discuss the third.First of all Image/Rotate/180Then Ctrl J to obtain Layer1,then Image/Rotate/Flip layer horizontal,then Erase tool at10-25% on the left side then Flatten image

Your opinions

What we see now-the image is cutting at the top side and a branch on the right side is too big.So we could play farther.Id est Ctrl J to obtain layer 1 then Filter/Distort/Ripple then set the blending mode of the layer1 to lighten.

Your opinions

and so on.....like that-again Ctrl J to obtain a new Layer 1 then Image/rotate/Flip layer vertical then erase tool at the top then Filter/Ripple on the rest of Layer 1

Your opinions
    Have success!
    Last edited by Radu Dinu Cordeanu; 5th June 2013 at 10:13 AM.

Real Name
    Kevin

Juana,

You have a good photographic eye, and did well with composition and filling the frame with your subject.

The third shot of the reflection is creative and I love what Radu did with it-the triangular structure in the left lower corner was distracting and need to go. Remember, "what ever doesn't add, detracts"

In the second shot you probably needed to take over focusing manually. The autofocus has no way of knowing what we want and will almost always focus on the closest source of good contrast. With any animal shot, human or otherwise, you can't go far wrong if you focus locally on the subject's eye. We are programmed to be magnetically attracted to the eye's of another creature. So if there is an intervening structure between you and your subject's face, switch over to manual focus or to spot (local) focus on AF and get it on the eye.

Nothing is in focus on the first image, which I would take to be a creative abstract and wholly a matter of personal taste, or an attempt at a macro that just got too close for your lense's minimum focusing distance, in which case, this shot belongs to the "almost" pile. Mine is quite large

Welcome to CiC. Keep posting. Your photography is about to grow in giant leaps.

Real Name
    Juana

Thanks to all

Real Name
    Juana

Thanks so much. I have been working with Macro and Manuel focus trying to get feel on both.