Focale : F/5,6
    Temps d'exposition 1/60 secondes
    Mode flash : Pas de flash, obligatoire
    Distance focale : 55 mm

Real Name
    Pania

Re: red & green

Hi Houcine
    I like the diagonal flow of the leaves in the first shot; red is a difficult colour to photograph accurately isn't it. I'm not sure what you were trying to portray in the second shot. Care to tell?
    Pania

Real Name
    Victor Nimitz

Hi Houcine,

very colorful presentation.

Victor

Real Name
    Ken Curtis

Hello Houcine. The images are quite colorful. To me, they appear either over or under processed. Using the bottom image as an example, I believe your eyes saw more color resolution when you were taking the shot. The image seems to only have a few shades of green, one shade of cyan, one shade of white and one shade of red. If this is what you wanted, good, stay with it, but if you wanted a more natural appearance, then see what you can do with software.

There are two leaves in the top photo and maybe one spot in the center of the bottom photo that are sharp. Everything else appears out of focus. You might want to retake these shots using a smaller aperture (larger F-numbers) to get more of the flowers and leaves in focus.

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Hi Houcine,
    May I suggest experimenting with spot metering and spot focus when shooting flowers. You would want a specific part of your image to be in sharp focus and correctly exposed.

Mastering exposure is the key to capturing good looking images. You need to experiment with different settings to see how it changes exposure. Change one setting at a time and see the result. If you change more than one setting you will get confused as to what has actually made a difference.
    Rather under expose than over expose. An under exposed image can be saved in PP whilst blown out highlights are lost in an over exposed image.

Leave the EXIF data in tact in your images, other members need to see what you have done to be able to assist you.

Keep shooting and posting.