Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My Niece

My Niece

The Images (First 2) are a bit soft as I cud not look thru the viewfiender , the camera was in the floor level and it was a "Instant" Candid Shot . I think the focus is on her leg.
    I liked the moment so clicked..Comments please..(Excuse me on the sharpness)
    Candid Shot 1 (Theme - Wind)
    My Niece

Candid Shot 2 (Theme - Wind)
    My Niece

Candid Shot 3
    My Niece

Candid Shot 4
    My Niece

Re: My Niece

very nice, I especially like the 4th for hanging on the wall....I personally liked the 2nd candid over the 1st.......good work

Quote Originally Posted by willgoss View Post
    very nice, I especially like the 4th for hanging on the wall....I personally liked the 2nd candid over the 1st.......good work

Thanks Willgoss..

great backdrops! your niece fantastic expressions have totally washed out your photographing mistakes she dominates the pics and your faults compositions has to improveso does focusing such pics demand sharp focus very good child photography!

Quote Originally Posted by willgoss View Post
    Thanks Will.

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    great backdrops! your niece fantastic expressions have totally washed out your photographing mistakes she dominates the pics and your faults compositions has to improveso does focusing such pics demand sharp focus very good child photography!
    Thanks "Taken"..