Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Original ideas for mother's day.

Original ideas for mother's day.

Hello photographers!
    I am new to photography and I’d like to do something special for Mother’s day. (It would also be a good excuse for me to use my camera too )
    The idea would be to take a few pics and use a program to make a video with all these photos (new pics and memories), like a slideshow with music.
    I have one or two ideas of pics like playing with distances and proportions. Camera on the ground, my newborn nephew on the foreground and my family jumping in the backround like jumping over my nephew.

Would you have ideas of original photos or techniques easy and fun to do?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Real Name
    John

Re: Original ideas for mother's day.

Hi Matt,

The original ideas might seem out of place if it's something your family wouldn't normally do. Why not have the family come up with something they'd like to pass on to the baby or expand on something the mother is fond of doing.

Re: Original ideas for mother's day.

Thanks Shadowman!
    Yea you're probably right about truly original ideas. I just thought it would be interesting to make playful pics, rather formal rather than every one sitting on a bench and smiling. Lively pics would be better for sure i just only have few ideas like the one i mentioned. A couple of pics also are planned about my mum's hobbies, i just thought i'd vary a bit. Hobbies, family, kids, etc.
    Anyone else for new ideas maybe?