Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: C and C please

Real Name
    Mel Timtiman

C and C please

I wanted a high key shot for a billboard of a spa. Maybe you could tell me where I did wrong and what I should do to improve it. Thanks and best regards from Manila Philippines

C and C please

Re: C and C please

For me, Mel, the only problem is that you appear to have slightly lost contrast between her legs and the background.

The background seems a fraction on the bright side in that area while her legs are also slightly over exposed in the same position. So part of her leg tends to merge into background.

Only very slightly though.

Otherwise, looks excellent.

Real Name
    Mel Timtiman

Thanks, Geoff. Will take note of that.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Hi Mel,

I assume there will be text in the large blank area on the right and possibly on left too?

Please bear in mind that I'm no Graphic Designer, and I don't know what size, colour or complexity this will be, but the red dress may significantly distract.
    Or maybe, from a distance, the bold colour will attract attention, then allowing 'the prospect' to read the text.

So that means best advice probably depends on knowing site (for surroundings) and viewing distance, things we don't know.

If this is what the GD has asked you, the photographer, for - and s/he's happy, our opinion on a purely photographic level, may mis-lead you.

Cheers,