Hello Everyone:

I've been fooling around with Lightroom for a bit now, and even though I should be working on getting better shots, and learning PP, I just couldn't resist playing around and trying to create a web page.

Below is a link to what I've been able to do so far. I must say that I am very impressed with how easy Lightroom made this. It did take me awhile to figure out how to get it loaded and working with my ftp site, but once I figured out how to do that part of it everything worked as described. I love it when that happens.

If anyone has a bit of spare time, I would love some feedback regarding how the colours show up on your monitors. I played around with a bit of basic PP in Lightroom until things looked the way I like them on my screen, but don't really have much of a chance to view on other systems.

Please understand that I know these photos are not the same standard as what I see most people posting here, but it is what it is, and I'd just like to know if the colours look OK. If you see anything else that might help, that's fine too. I did figure out one thing, if I take the time to add a caption at some point before I put them on the Webpage I can have that included below the photo. I will do that next time.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for an easy way to create a Web Page with their photos, Lightroom certainly makes it pretty easy. I don't have anything to compare it with, I've never tried to do it before, so for all I know there might be easier ways, but..... well here's the link. Let me know what you think.

By the Way, It will not show up with Explorer 64 bit

http://ftp.execulink.com/~wfsweb/index.html