Hey all,

Heres kind of an odd one I took today.

Come with me

cc welcome,

Jason

Real Name
    Lex

Re: Come with me

The misaligned layering creates a dreamscape quality, and I like the dual arches with the figures headed into only 1. Creates a sense of decision and the unknown. It does make me pause for a moment, but I can't say the aesthetics work for me. Increased contrast would help, and I would try removing the crossing lines on the floor. There's an overall lack of detail that may be hard to recover from depending on the original file.

It looks like this is one exposure without the foreground figures, and one with. The see-through effect would remain if the arches were aligned. I think that would be more successful.

Pardon me if that was on the harsh side.

Real Name
    Jason

Re: Come with me

Im really glad that you said what you did so its not harsh at all. Ive walked past where the photo was taken many times and have wanted to do something like this for awhile. Im happy that i was able to convey the idea I had to someone else. Although i want to go back and try again because it isnt quite there. As a side note I'm not quite sure why photoshop wasnt able to align the photos properly. I think it may stem from the repeating patterns in the bricks.