Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Tatiana !!

Real Name
    Alfred Forns

Tatiana !!

Along with Warlock, I have Tatiana a blue point Birman. She is a little older but they do get along very well. She is my princess !!!

[IMG]Tatiana !![/IMG]

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: Tatiana !!

She has the look and demeanor of a princess and you brought that out very nicely. It's an unusual pose for a cat photo and it works very well. It's also nice to have the unusual back lighting, which works very well on her ear.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Wow, a cat without ear damage, very rare in my experience - they must get on well - or Warlock has poor aim

Nice shot Alfred, although if I were critiquing, I'd suggest a simpler background, but with one's own pets, that's never easy as you have to take them as you find them.

Cheers,

Real Name
    Lex

I'm getting an evil-genius vibe from this shot. Something about the angle of her face, only one visible eye, and the curve of her lip says "muahahaha!"

Interesting.

Anyway, a cleaner background would be nice, but the highlights are intact, the focal point is right where it should be, and the colors are rich without looking oversaturated. A little dodging around her eye might concentrate the viewer's focus, but overall, I really like it. Way to break the cat-photo mold.

Real Name
    Alfred Forns

Thanks for all the feedback, always appreciated !!! She is a very good girl .. all you need is to ignore (as the breeder told me) their pathetic whimpering !!! .. Birmans are known for that behavior ... the Russian Blue for retrieving, amazing, throw a ball and will bring it back !!!