Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Fuji s2 pro

Fuji s2 pro

I'm thinking of picking up a used fuji S2 pro camera body, has anyone had any experience with these?

Re: Fuji s2 pro

Quote Originally Posted by Benboxer View Post
    I'm thinking of picking up a used fuji S2 pro camera body, has anyone had any experience with these?
    The interesting thing about Fuji's dslr is that they're Nikons in disguise to a degree. It's like comparing a Toyota to Lexus or Honda to Acura; both have same platforms but slightly different features sets. Question you must answer is "which feature set is more important to you"? Aperture or Shutter Speed?

The Fuji S2 Pro is pretty much Nikon's D100. If you want a spec. review: http://www.bythom.com/s2d100.htm

With that said, I have a friend who is a Fuji fan. She absolutely loves her Fuji S5 Pro. I can definitely agree that the Fuji's are definitely a portrait and wedding photographer's "meow" with it's skin tones. Fuji thus far has no plans of making anymore of their S Pro line that I know of, and my friend will move onto a D700 as her next body when she needs to upgrade. Fuji takes Nikkor lenses btw.

Please read the review, but basically you have to decide what's more important to you between the camera you are considering and the D100. Go to www.keh.com and compare prices between the two bodies.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Fuji s2 pro

Quote Originally Posted by Amberglass View Post
    ~ and my friend will move onto a D700 as her next body when she needs to upgrade ~
    Taken out of context

If only I could, I've not looked after this one ...