Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: How to tether Canon 5D M2 to MacPro or iPad?

Real Name
    Michelle

How to tether Canon 5D M2 to MacPro or iPad?

I haven't got Lightroom yet. I would like to tether my camera to either MacPro or iPad while shooting indoor. What options do I have?

Real Name
    Jim

Re: How to tether Canon 5D M2 to MacPro or iPad?

"Canon, for example, includes its EOS Utility with DSLRs, which is a terrific application for remote control photography. Just connect your Canon DSLR via its USB cable, launch EOS Utility, and choose Camera Settings/Remote Shooting. Click on the Remote Live View Shooting button, and you're seeing the world through your camera's lens on your Mac display."

Real Name
    Michelle

Re: How to tether Canon 5D M2 to MacPro or iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by Designer View Post
    "Canon, for example, includes its EOS Utility with DSLRs, which is a terrific application for remote control photography. Just connect your Canon DSLR via its USB cable, launch EOS Utility, and choose Camera Settings/Remote Shooting. Click on the Remote Live View Shooting button, and you're seeing the world through your camera's lens on your Mac display."
    Thanks Jim. Have you heard of Cam Ranger? I found it on the Internet today. It's a wireless device that tethers Canon or Nikon to iPad or iPhone. It's bit pricey, not sure is worth having or not?
    Last edited by MXL; 9th March 2013 at 05:04 PM.