Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Creativelive

Real Name
    Andrew

Creativelive

I've brought up the benefits of the CreativeLive site a few times in the past so I won't go into it a whole bunch in this thread. I will say I'm a big fan and have sat in on many of their free sessions and have purchased one I keep referring back to. I just wanted to pass along some information that next week they will be running a full week of Photoshop broadcasts with some of the best editors in the world. Check in at http://www.creativelive.com/photoshopweek and check it out for yourselves. People around the world log in on these podcasts and you can ask questions from the presenters as well. As always, it's free to watch the live recordings and rebroadcasts during the evening. If you like the course and want one for your own library to use at a later date, that's when you can buy the access. Do yourself a favour and check it out.

Re: Creativelive

Andrew, when they say it's on photoshop, do you know whether it's the super expensive version of the software, or PSE ?

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Dukatum View Post
    Andrew, when they say it's on photoshop, do you know whether it's the super expensive version of the software, or PSE ?
    Looks like full-blown Photoshop to me. The site seems to be aiming at the pro market. I agree with Andrew, there are some very interesting topics on offer here.

Real Name
    Andrew

Full blown. They have run a few on Elements which is my own particular preference but those are limited. I watch the Photoshop ones to pick up ideas on what processes can be transferred or imitated. A couple of the presenters next week are recognized as tops in their field. Ben Willmore and Lesa Snider in particular. Ben is a very good educator in that he speaks in a method that you don't already have to be an expert to understand. You may find your favourite Photoshop manual was authored by Lesa.