Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My New Little friends

Real Name
    Sam

My New Little friends

I took these at my beautiful cottage on Miller Lake. I made a few special friends when I was there and every morning I would go out on the front porch with my bag of peanuts and my few little creatures would come out.. There was probably 4 of them and they all had different personalities. They would come running up to me, jump on my legs and hands, then they would grab the peanut and sit on me while stuffing it in their mouth. I took these pics but the ones with hands and legs, I took of my family holding them after I showed them how. When i took the pictures I was really close to them. I didnt zoom in much so I got down on my knees and hands to get closer. There was a time when one of them came right up to the lens and put the peanut down and got a few crumbs on it. The picture was really fuzzy and I couldnt fix it. I tried but it wasnt fixable.

Let me know which you like best and any ideas you have. CC welcome please. The 1st and 3rd got cut small. It was the whole body but I can't downsize anymore. Thanks <3

My New Little friends

My New Little friends

My New Little friends

My New Little friends

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: My New Little friends

Great detail and so cute! They make me smile! Thank you for sharing.

Real Name
    james

as amzing as it is that these creatures trusted you to feed em , I still like the pics without people in them better. my fav is 3 . now i too am smiling

Real Name
    Sam

They would hop up on my hands, and when I didnt have the peanut ready for them quick enough, they would climb up my arms looking for it. <3

Real Name
    Lex

I like image 4. It's extremely sharp, and I think it makes your new buddy stand out better than 1 through 3.

Deep in the heart of Texas and Fort Wayne Indiana
    Real Name
    Kristianna-Marie - I listen to Kris too.....

Quote Originally Posted by RustBeltRaw View Post
    I like image 4. It's extremely sharp, and I think it makes your new buddy stand out better than 1 through 3.
    I totally agree - cute little critter.