Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My Molly

Real Name
    Sam

My Molly

Im trying a different teqnuique in PP. Which photo do you like better? please liet me know and any tips.

My Molly

My Molly

Real Name
    Shane

Re: My Molly

Molly is a beautiful dog and she sure does seem to be enjoying that stick! I have looked at these images a couple of times and think I would have to vote for #2 as it is brighter overall and the color of the leaves in the background match her coat.

If you find the background distracting (maybe your reason for the mono treatment in #1) could you not make a tighter crop on her face?

Real Name
    Bobo

My, my, my - Molly is lovely.

Pics - #2 for me.

Leashless would be good too.

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Hi sambam - What is the real name?

I think you made an attempt at something you will eventually master. I am no expert at this sort of thing but I think the "masking" did not work very well on the subject. The bits of background around the edges spoil the image.
    It is a good attempt at something that is amazing when correctly applied. Some others might be able to assist in mastering the tecnique. If you keep on trying you will get it right yourself - it is just a matter of getting to know the "tools" to be used.

I tend to disagree with Shane and Bobo about #2. #1 really makes Molly stand out from the background.

If this is what you really want, keep on trying and you will get it right.

Agreed with Bobo on the leash, however letting Molly loose without a leash would probably be not a good idea - don't know.

Real Name
    Sam

Better?

My Molly