Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Reflections

Real Name
    David Victor Woods

Reflections

Happy New Year to All...

After spending Xmas and New Year in Scotland, I have just started to process the images.

Whilst walking around Crombie Park, outside of Dundee, I started to take images of the reflections in the reservoir.

I have modified the images to exclude the "top" and only include the reflection in some and in others inverted the image...

Any CIC welcome....

Image 1

Reflections

NB The Bird has been inverted....

Derived from: Flipped 180 degrees.

Reflections

Image 2

Reflections

Derived from:

Reflections

Which has been rotated vertically 180 degrees

Image 3

Rotated 180 degrees..

Reflections

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Reflections

Interesting theme you have going here David, although it does rather "mess with my head" in the Lytebox

Real Name
    Terri

Re: Reflections

David,

I really like #1. It is a peaceful abstract and the treatment of the bird is a nice touch. I also really like the colors. I might suggest cloning the particles in the upper right because I first thought I had dirt on my screen. But I do really love this one.

Sorry, but I don't care of Image 2 at all. There's just too much in the reflections that it kind of bothers my eyes to try to look at them.

Image 3 is ok, although odd to me for it to be upside down. But it's nice for what you were going for. I'm not sure if it is slightly crooked or just gives that illusion but either way it makes it even more disconcerting from my perspective. Again, I would clone out the stuff in the water because it just looks like dirt in the picture to me since it is at the top.

Happy New Year to you too. I've always wanted to visit Scotland!