Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Surf, USA

I live a stone's throw away from Cuyahoga National Park (NE, Ohio)..

Surf, USA

Lighting is natural to scene. Comments welcomed.

Surf, USA

Karm

Real Name
    James

Re: Surf, USA

not sure what you mean when you say "lighting is natural to the scene" - was it a night shot under red lights - what? It is hard to tell that there is not just a bad color cast, but I would have had to go for the color correction myself. Did a version but won't post unless you want to see. Like the composition and statement - two different worlds. Where was it shot?

Quote Originally Posted by DeepWater View Post
    not sure what you mean when you say "lighting is natural to the scene" - was it a night shot under red lights - what? It is hard to tell that there is not just a bad color cast, but I would have had to go for the color correction myself. Did a version but won't post unless you want to see. Like the composition and statement - two different worlds. Where was it shot?

Correct. It is a night scene shot under colored lights. (A television company was shooting this scene. I just piggybacked -- with their permission -- on their lighting. Feel free to post your version. It might be fun to compare pictures. I have to admit I sort of like this lighting for this particular picture.

Karm