Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Tigers

Real Name
    Matt

Tigers

The photos of this magnificant animal were taken by my 11 year old daughter. They are through glass at Disney Animal Kingdom, Orlando, FL.

They are SOC, so I know that they can be improved upon and straightened a bit. However, nothing beats the raw perspective of the young. They always see things a little different than us adults. She has fallen in love with photography, so during our visit to Animal Kingdom I gave her the camera and let her free.

Matt

Tigers

Tigers

Tigers

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Tigers

Congratulations on having a budding photographer in your family. And, congratulations for encouraging her! IMO, this is where digital photography is so wonderful in allowing kids (and others) to learn photography without the pressure of
    the cost of film and processing....

Real Name
    Terri

That's great that you are encouraging her. Knowing the story, I really love the first one. I can just imagine her standing there, camera ready, waiting for him to turn around!

Real Name
    John

Hi Matt,
    I think these are great.
    I think letting your daughter take picutures without you or anyone saying "you should do this or you should do that" is the right approach. Putting to many rules at this stage will IMO just stifle her natural ability.

Please let us see some more as she takes them.

Well done.