Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: First photo 2013

Real Name
    Carolyn

First photo 2013

The rain had stopped for the first time in ages and the day was bright and bracing. I don't think the camera sensor recognised such light, it has been so long since it saw any. The dog was glad to get a good run out at last and did not know it was not a good idea to scamper down a now waterlogged clay cliff to get to the beach. Fortunately he did not get stuck or sucked down (neither did we who had to follow) and just had fun washing it off in the sea.

First photo 2013

Real Name
    Paul

Re: First photo 2013

Looks as if you may have spent the evening brushing. A good image to start off the new year. I do find the leash a bit distracting but it is a good image to keep for the memories folder. Also had you nelt down on one knee and got to his level it would have been a stronger point of view.

Real Name
    Carolyn

Thanks Paul- the image is a crop from a larger one- I should have seen the dog as the subject from the get go, and , as you said , got down to his level. I am sure there will be a next time -he is obsessed with running up and down the cliff...

Real Name
    Richard

Been there - done that! Nice memory picture. I have some of my goldendoodle in a similar condition. It seems that the messier a dog gets, the more fun it has!

I agree that a lower angle might be a better vantage point. I am wondering if you sould eliminate the leash in PP. I think that Content Aware Fill might do the trick...