Thread: Chapel in the mountains - in the mist

Real Name
    Michelle

Chapel in the mountains - in the mist

I don't know if this photo works better than the others that I have posted? Is it better to try and post all the photos on the same thread instead of individually? If so, I don't know how to do this

Real Name
    Paul Melkus

Re: Chapel in the mountains - in the mist

Quote Originally Posted by michelleh View Post
    I don't know if this photo works better than the others that I have posted? Is it better to try and post all the photos on the same thread instead of individually? If so, I don't know how to do this

If you have more than one photo of the same then yes best just to put them all on same page. After you upload the first photo just clear the IMG Code box, then hit Upload again. Allow a space between each photo.

Not sure why the house is tilted left but it's a little distracting to me also the big tree. If I was to have shot this I would have left the tree out of the photo then I would have crop the right side how ever much to balance out the photo but that's just me. The photo looks a little flat to me and could use more punch. Here it is again if you don't mind after I when over it in LR.