Kelvin Espada

Oil Rendition

Playing around with Corel Painter
    Oil Rendition

Real Name
    John

Re: Oil Rendition

Kelvin,
    this is a bit too 'Arty' for me; only because I know nothing about this type of art.
    I think someone like Daisy Mae (Sharon) would be better qualified to comment on this picture; she knows her stuff and will be able to give you some good feedback. I hope she's pops by soon and has a look.

I would be interested in seeing the original picture, for comparison purposes.
    Cheers
    John

Real Name
    Steve

Hi Kelvin. I think the image looks out of balance. Too much space on the right. The hand is also blocking too much of her face. Other than those 2 things, i think it looks good.

Real Name
    James

Photography/Art are totally subjective - on man's pleasure is another mans pain, so it's really all about what YOU like. Having said that, I will throw my two cents in the pot. I would agree with Steve with regard to the space - just a tad less might better direct the eye. I am not bothered by the hand - kindda like it myself, but what I would do is mask out the effect (or at least some of it) on the eyes and the lips. It looks like you might have done so on the eyes already, but the lips just don't seem quite right to me. Other than that, I like it