Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Tunnel Vision

Real Name
    Tom

Tunnel Vision

Here is a shot that I grabbed earlier this morning while out with a friend , he is an amazing photographer. When I setup this shot it really was a moment of reflection for myself, which I wanted to share with everyone. I have amazing ability to set my sights on something and drive towards it with tenacity and energy level of a hurricane. Despite the gushing water and rigidity of the steel, life emerges all around me, thriving. Just like in life, all things begin and all things end. I will enjoy our time together in this moment of Tunnel Vision.

Tunnel Vision

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Tunnel Vision

What I do like, Tom, is the fact that your photography is reflective of you as a person. You're not just taking nice pictures. You're seeking images that portray you, what you are, how you think. That's got to lead to highly individual and personal images that get into the bones of what you want to show. Keep it coming.

Real Name
    Bobo

Tom you have a great way with words. You will make an excellent writer.

Real Name
    Tom

Thank you Donald and Bobo. I really enjoy writing in addition to capturing moments. Someone told me to not write along with my photos, to let my art speak for itself. Needless to say, it has been agonizing. I literally am bursting at the seams since creative writing is a wonderful form of art that I just love sinking into. To combine the two would be fantastic and I feel would compliment each other. I am thinking it is time to ditch the bad advice and let the flood gates open.

Real Name
    Jon

Tom, Ditch the bad advice and let your words free. I enjoy your photos as well as your writing. Keep it up!

Cheers

Real Name
    Tom

Right on, thank you

Real Name
    james

I look forward to your posts Tom. Your images are very interesting, and as Donald said They are reflective of you as a person someday maybe I could do that too. ( for now I would settle for just some nice images)

Real Name
    Tom

Thank you Jamn4ex. Every single accomplishment starts with one single common denominator, the belief that is possible. If you ask me, since I am from NJ and I will tell you even though you didn't ask me, the only question you should be asking/telling yourself is, Why Not? Anything and everything is possible.