Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: New Here

Real Name
    nigel

New Here

I took these whilst on a visit to Cambridge. Trying to get an understanding of photography
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: New Here

Nigel - Welcome to CiC. Thanks for joining.

In order to help people on here help you get that understanding you seek, just a couple of points:

If you haven't already done so, please do read the helpful guide that walks you through how to get your pictures into your messages. Click HERE to read the thread.

If that doesn't help solve the problem, then please do coem back and ask for further help.

Something else you might find useful. Sometimes people are not sure about asking for comments and criticism on their images. This thread gives you some helpful advice and guidance about how to get the best feedback from fellow members.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Nigel - Welcome to CiC. Thanks for joining.

In order to help people on here help you get that understanding you seek, just a couple of points:

If you haven't already done so, please do read the helpful guide that walks you through how to get your pictures into your messages. Click HERE to read the thread.

If that doesn't help solve the problem, then please do coem back and ask for further help.

Something else you might find useful. Sometimes people are not sure about asking for comments and criticism on their images. This thread gives you some helpful advice and guidance about how to get the best feedback from fellow members.

Real Name
    Tom

Lovely shots. I love the glass bird in front of the stained glass. I am a hippy at heart, so all the colors speak to me. Also, the hallway just goes on forever, very intriguing.