Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Fire in the Sky

Real Name
    Allan Short

Fire in the Sky

Up real early to go to the Race Track in Death Valley, one hour to get to the gravel then 2-1/2 hours down it to the track. Sun rise was 6:37. I was in shadow with the sun coming up and it just lite the clouds and contails on fire. As I am using a laptop, it is hard to get the right colours because as I move my angle to the screen changes so it appears to change. Once home I will bebetter able to see the image on my other setup.

Cheers:

Allan

Fire in the Sky

Real Name
    Steve

Re: Fire in the Sky

Excellent capture of the colors. I might be tempted to crop some of the sky but it's otherwise very good as is.

Real Name
    Bobo

Great capture. Looks fine on my desktop. I would take out a about an inch or so from the top.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by Bobobird View Post
    I would take out a about an inch or so from the top.
    Agreed. There's not really a lot above the cloud that needs our attention. I also wondered about going over the hill with a light dodging brush just to pick up a bit more detail. At the moment I find myself having to peer into the land top pick up detail. I don't think bringing that up a bit would take away from the sky and would maybe lead to an overall more striking image?