Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Loose In the Country

Real Name
    Kevin

Loose In the Country

Got away to the cabin last weekend, and out for some early morning exploring. Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated. Thanks for viewing. (Any edits accepted with gratitude)

Loose In the Country
    Loose In the Country
    Loose In the Country
    Loose In the Country
    Loose In the Country

Re: Loose In the Country

Some good interesting shots there, Kevin.

My only slight thoughts are about fractionally different crops.

#1 Possibly try a crop on the right, to remove the first tree and a similar amount from the top. To simplify and concentrate the scene.

#4 is confused. You need to decide what is going to be the main subject and crop accordingly. There are several possibilities.

#5 For me there is too much uninteresting dark foreground, I would reduce it by about a third. You could crop a similar amount from the right side to retain the same size ratio. This will tend to centre the building but I suspect that because there is a piece of building to the right of the main structure it will still work OK.

Real Name
    Sergio

Re: Loose In the Country

Some very nice images, Kevin. Looks like some tranquil surroundings. A good place to forget about the hustle and bustle and busyness of life for a while and do some exploring. Which obviously you did. I like #2 and #3 best. Seems like a good place to sit and space for a while.