Thread: The Curtsy

Real Name
    Paul

The Curtsy

This image is just for fun. No C&C needed. I know the quality is poor. He was over 100yrds away, and thus the 90% or better crop. When I saw him acrossed the water something looked funny. I had to take a quick shot and zoom in to see his pose.

If you are going to doesy doe....don't forget to curtsy...

The Curtsy

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: The Curtsy

Well yours is'nt as friendly as mine was last summer. He was in the same dozy pose and let me get to within 15 feet of him.

Lighting was not all that great so had to use the onboard flash for fill (recycling was really really slow). Took lots of shots and even a 4 shot vertical pano. He knew i was there but just kept an eye on me. After a bit woke up and started poking around looking for fish and took off soon after.

Real Name
    Paul

I had never seen this pose before. He may have let me get close but I would have had to swim, although the ice had melted so....

Real Name
    Bobo

You do not want to end up like me - caught a bad cold about 10 days ago and it is not going away.... Returning home tomorrow and will probably have to med up hard to survive that 16 hours flight. Grrrrrrrr

Real Name
    Paul

Good luck Bobo, hope you feel better quick....there are images waiting to be made! No I don't like being sick. Working outside year round keeps me fairly healthy but if I get sick, I shut down for a day or two....completely and am usually able to kick it. Take care.

Real Name
    james

I have seen them do that pose. Also too far away for any good , I didnt realize they were napping .
    Hope ya feel better Bobo .

Real Name
    Bobo

Thanks James, Paul.

Eventually went to see the doc. She was'nt kidding when she said that I needed to med up for comfort and not be a nuisance to others. 8 meds no less and she even helped plan the pill taking schedule for tomorrow. Good girl!

First round of meds seem to be taking effect so fingers crossed.