Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: A little different

Real Name
    Paul

A little different

After I finished my intended images this morning I was waiting for the fog to lift a little so I could chase birds. This is the result of a little spurr of the moment play. C&C welcome.

A little different

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: A little different

Cool. Nothing better then shooting stuff around you when waiting for the birds to come.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Hi Paul,

For me, the tree behind is too central with nothing in the top left corner - I wish you had moved a little to camera left, panned right, so the we ended up with the leafless tree on left third, conifers on right third and fungi in the middle - however, I can see that would alter the relative positioning of the fungi detrimentally, what you have now is good, with a diagonal line leading up to the conifer.

I guess the main issue I feel is the blandness of top left corner, although that's not the subject and I am but one person.

Maybe this is the best there is to be had of this location - without resorting to tinkering with reality with a clone tool

Cheers,

Real Name
    Paul

Thanks dave, yes I too see the problem. I was up against a tree on my right and could not go further that direction, I think the idea works, the image does not. In this one the for worked against me. In the few I posted before the fog was the only way I could make the image work as it concealed the distractions.